[Paparazzi-devel] Re: Paparazzi Tiny13 help

From: David Conger
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Paparazzi Tiny13 help
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 15:16:58 -0800

Greetings,

Can anyone comment on running the "make command" from /paparazzi3/hw ?

That generates "gerber" files ... can someone run it and confirm it did create a 4-layer gerber set?

I can run the command, it generates the files, but I'm not sure what I'm looking at .. I do admit I lack a Gerber viewer.

For someone who knows what to look for it should be an easy matter to check the gerber files created. If they are correct then why not simply generate them using the "make gerber" command in the "hw" directory?

-David

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: Paparazzi Tiny13 help (Uttam Chandrashekhar)

Message: 1