pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] [ANNOUNCE] Pan release 0.152

From: Brian Morrison
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] [ANNOUNCE] Pan release 0.152
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 15:29:26 +0000

On Wed, 16 Nov 2022 13:09:04 -0000 (UTC)
Maurice via Pan-users <pan-users@nongnu.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Nov 2022 20:11:37 +0000, Brian Morrison wrote:
>
> > ./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr
>
>   Well, I couldn't get hold of autogen.sh, Brian, but many thanks
> for your info.  Will reyurn to the fray soon.

autogen.sh is in the pan tarball that you download, along with
configure.ac

Running autogen.sh creates the configure program that when re-run
during the rpmbuild process sets up the Fedora configuration for the
final binary rpms.

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde