pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] can you run Pan 2 on anything but GNOME/Linux? (and how

From: David Chmelik
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] can you run Pan 2 on anything but GNOME/Linux? (and how to donate?)
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 01:48:53 -0700

On 9/1/20 1:06 PM, Zan Lynx wrote:
If you can download the debug package for your distro, or even download the Pan source and build it for yourself and then get the crash backtrace, I volunteer to take a look at it.

        Thanks, and I tried, but FreeBSD Unix has very special way of compiling: I tried git source, beta source, and stable source used for the (installed) FreeBSD package itself, but gmake/etc. crashes on all.
        There's not much more I can do...
        Sorry for last time posting my large email signature to the mailing list; administrators can remove that if it's kind of too much extra stuff in a message in a thread...