pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Weird behaviour

From: Zan Lynx
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Weird behaviour
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 10:10:35 -0600

On 10/13/19 8:51 AM, Dieter Britz wrote:
I have pan on my Kubuntu 18.04. After exiting from pan,
I can't bring it up again, neither by clicking on the icon on the
Desktop nor by typing "pan" into the console. Nothing.

What can be doing this?

I have not tried using Pan in KDE so this is just guessing.

Pan is probably still running. Or it thinks that it is. Before running pan again run "ps xa | grep pan" in a terminal window and see if it is still there.

Even if the window is closed the application can still be running. If it is though, that's probably a bug.

--
                Knowledge is Power -- Power Corrupts
                        Study Hard -- Be Evil