pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan-users Digest, Vol 197, Issue 2

From: Dave
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan-users Digest, Vol 197, Issue 2
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2019 12:37:49 -0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 16 Aug 2019 15:55:55 +0200, Dieter Britz wrote:

> that doesn't do the trick. I found out that it toggles with z, but that
> gives me a weird or an even weirder choice. I would still like a reset to
> normal.

There is only tabbed or pane views.

Once you have Pane layout, have a look at
Edit --> Edit Preference --> Pane Layout (4th tab from left)

Or try toggling the other option in View --> Layout, eg
CTRL-1, CTRL-2 & CTRL-3

--
Climate Change may be raising the sea levels, but the gene pool
seems to be drying up.