pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0,145, not assembling binary downloads

From: Dave
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0,145, not assembling binary downloads
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 18:11:27 -0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 28 Apr 2019 16:01:40 +0200, Per Hedeland wrote:

> Sorry if the question is dumb, but you haven't accidentally switched
> the "Action" from "Save attachements" to "Save text" in the download
> pop-up? It happened to me once... - and the setting is
> semi-persistent, i.e. it keeps the choice until you save with a
> different one.
>
> --Per Hedeland

OMG I can't believe I didn't see that!  THANK YOU Per!!!

I did consider that it might be a config error and spent quite
some time going through both the GUI settings options and reading
the settings config files without noticing anything.  I guess it
must be saved somewhere and I missed it.

I wonder if there's a key press that switches that mode?

--
Climate Change may be raising the sea levels, but the gene pool
seems to be drying up.