pan-users

[Pan-users] is it possible to move the '.pan2' folder to an other partit

From: Homer Simpson
Subject: [Pan-users] is it possible to move the '.pan2' folder to an other partition?
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 14:33:32 +0100

Hi,

first of all, please excuse my english, but I try my very best.
I'm using pan, version 0.139 with my windows 8.1 x64. Its runs like a charm, everything is fine. But, my .pan2 folder located under C:\Users\username) is about 26 GB and this is why I want to move ist to a partition that is not C:\, for example E:\News\.pan2. I can't find any option for this, neither in pan itself nor in the preferences.xml. I used the installer from this location: https://sites.google.com/site/paninstall/

Is there an option to put the .pan2 folder to an other location? Or, if not, what can I do to get the .pan2 folder to the location I want?

Thanks in advance

Homer