pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan won't connect Was: help

From: Kevin Monceaux
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan won't connect Was: help
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 08:20:20 -0500

Brian,

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 09:51:28AM -0400, Brian wrote:

> As for the faux pas of using the one word subject, that came from the
> welcome message I received after registering "with the word `help' in the
> subject or body (don't include the quotes), and you will get back a message
> with instructions."

But, that's for getting help on using this mailing list, not for help with
pan.  The instructions would have also said to send that e-mail to
address@hidden  If sent to that address you would have
received an automated reply with mailing list help information, and no one
on the list would have seen your e-mail.

--

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net

What's the definition of a legacy system? One that works!
Errare humanum est, ignoscere caninum.