pan-users

[Pan-users] Suggestion for Pan

From: Mike
Subject: [Pan-users] Suggestion for Pan
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2014 15:40:46 -0500

First time Pan user here. I noticed that when you set up a filter, you have the option to "Add and Refresh" -- It would be nice to have a button or option in the menu to "Run filters and refresh on selected group." If such a feature already exists, I haven't been able to find it.

Another feature that would be kind of cool (but less useful to users I suppose than the one mentioned above) is the option to create a newsgroup and it would ask you for the name of the newsgroup you want to create and it would send the control messages for you.

Thanks for reading,
Mike