pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] pan manual for posting an attachment

From: Heinrich Müller
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] pan manual for posting an attachment
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 20:58:44 +0200

Am 14.09.2012 12:37, schrieb Bob:
On Thu, 13 Sep 2012 19:29:13 -0700, JR Namida wrote:

I have Pan 139, but am unable to discern how to post with an attachment.

If the manual is not ready could someone take the time and effort to
explain to me how to attach an image when replying to a posting.

JR
If you are in the reply mode, you will see a small blue + icon at the right side
of the menu.  Click the + and it will let you pick the folder and image you wish
to send.  The screen may seem to hang there for a second or two while it is
being processed.  Then post the article.  The image will show as a reply to
the original message.

And remember to check the option Edit > Thread attached replies if you want that behaviour.

Cheers.