pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Can I format displays?

From: Beartooth
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Can I format displays?
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 17:40:09 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 14:04:53 -0800, Jeff Berman wrote:

>>From: Beartooth <address@hidden> To:
>>address@hidden Sent: Tuesday, January
>>31, 2012 12:09 PM Subject: [Pan-users] Can I format displays?
>>
>>Is there a way to tell Pan I want it to wrap lines of text in what I
>>read, as it does when I write?
>
> I'm not in front of Pan at the moment, so going off of memory... But
> does hitting 'w' for Wrap do what you want?

        Wow! It not only worked there, beautifully. It seems to have done
it across the board. I jumped back into the Autocat group, and all the
posts there seem to be wrapped now. This is great. Many, many thanks!,
both for the clue and for whoever coded it into Pan in the first place.

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Not Quite Clueless Linux Power User