pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] feature request

From: David Shochat
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] feature request
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 14:46:02 -0500

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 2:24 PM, John Aldrich <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'd like to see a way to link a posting profile to a particular server so
> when posting to groups on that server (i.e. news.spamcop.net) it would
> always use that profile to post. Right now, I'm having to go in and change
> the posting profile whenever I post to the SpamCop news servers, which I find
> mildly annoying.

I think the idea is that you have more than one posting profile. You
then associate a posting profile to a given group. So, for example, I
have a spamcop posting profile, which I have associated with the 2
spamcop groups that interest me. The concept of "when posting to
groups on that server" is not well-defined since the same group could
be carried by multiple servers.
-- David