pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] I can't restore Pan to original outlook

From: David Shochat
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] I can't restore Pan to original outlook
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 15:48:20 -0400

On May 31, 2008, at 3:36 PM, Kalevi Hautaniemi wrote:

Can someone help me with restoring outlook of Pan with all three panes of group, headers and body? I accidentally did something wrong and now it shows me only groups, headers or body pane, one at a time. I don't like it like that.

(or, go to View->Layout and look at the options there). I was guessing that you'd accidentally hit z and got into tabbed layout. Hitting z again will toggle it back. That's lower case z, by the way.
-- David