pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] I've made a Pan 0.121 rpm for Fedora 5. Can I upload it?

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] I've made a Pan 0.121 rpm for Fedora 5. Can I upload it?
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 08:45:58 -0600

Darren Albers wrote:
John Aldrich wrote:
On Sunday 28 January 2007 4:49 pm, Karl Stevens wrote:
Can I upload it to the Pan ftp site or anywhere else?
If not then thats OK.

I made a set of FC6 RPMs and emailed them to Charles. So far as I know, they have not been posted, however, the FC6 SRPM *should* work with FC5, I should think.

I /think/ the reason he may not have posted them is that they are
already being packaged by someone in Fedora Extra's for FC 6 but this is
just a guess on my part.   If you need a place to host them a lot of
people have found googlepages to be a handy place to host their packages
during the beta period.

That's exactly it.  If a distro releases new versions of Pan in a timely
manner, there's no real upside to having more RPMs here...

Charles