pan-users

[Pan-users] Select all subscribed groups [Was: Re: feature request]

From: Matej Cepl
Subject: [Pan-users] Select all subscribed groups [Was: Re: feature request]
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 08:27:42 +0000 (UTC)

John Aldrich scripst:
> I don't know if this is something that would be doable before 1.0 comes out,
> but it would be nice to be able to select MULTIPLE newsgroups at one time so
> that you could do a mass subscribe instead of having to select one, subscribe
> to it, select the next one and subscribe to it, etc ad infinitum, ad naseum.

On the similar note: from the recent discussion about offline reading, it
seems that the only hope for it lies in selection of all articles in the
newsgroup and ask for Caching selected articles. However, this doesn't
work for multiple newsgroups. Unless we get "Download all bodies from all
subscribed newsgroups" function, can we get at least "Select all threads
from all subscribed newsgroups" first?

Matěj

--
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma<at>jabber.cz

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but
World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
   -- Albert Einstein