pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.100

From: David Kelly
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.100
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 17:58:20 -0500

On Jun 12, 2006, at 5:30 PM, Garrison Hoffman wrote:

I guess I've been spoiled by the weekly releases, but seeing as no one has asked (or the list archive is not updating), will there be a 0.100 release this week?

The Man said he was taking the family on vacation. Clearly this demonstrates he has his priorities in order. :-)

--
David Kelly N4HHE, address@hidden