pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] PAN suddenly refuses to get new messages

From: jef_e
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] PAN suddenly refuses to get new messages
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 13:06:21 -0400

Renan wrote:

When i give a fetch - or, for that matter - try to do anything related
to the server, nothing happens.
It seems that the tasks stall somewhere.

I see this behavior with the CVS version - Pan just suddenly decides that it isn't going to do anything except sit there. No errors, no real indication that anything is wrong except that it doesn't fetch anything.

The only solution I've found is to quit and restart it.