pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: no further development ?

From: Stefan Onken
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: no further development ?
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 07:22:48 +0100

Am Dienstag, 25. Mai 2004 10:55 schrieb Duncan:

> Charles is the main developer.  He stated late last year that he
> was quite busy in meatspace and that he wasn't finding a lot of
> time to work on PAN.
[...]
> whatever. <g>) PAN does have a CVS checkout available, so you can
> work with current CVS sources.

thanks for your long reply. We'll see what will happen. My
programming capability is not good enough to help programming PAN,
althought I am involved in several OpenSource projects (see
Signature) to contribute to the community as well.

cu
Stonki

--
www.stonki.de:    the more I see, the more I know.......