pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Composing regex for Pan

From: Wolf J. Flywheel
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Composing regex for Pan
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 19:25:08 -0500

  charset="iso-8859-1"

On Wednesday 31 March 2004 16:55, John Aldrich wrote:

> Replying to my own message... I got in touch with the developer and was

> told that in KDE 3.1 (RH 9 version) KRegExpEditor is not a separate

> util, but is built into konqueror, of all things.... In 3.2 it becomes

> a stand-alone app.

> :-( Guess I'm gonna have to upgrade to Fedore Core 2. :-)

        One way or the other, it looks like the mystery is solved, anyway!
In=20

3.2, it's also more stable -- I don't use it much, hardly at all, but I=20

do remember it crashed on me several times in KDE 3.1.x.  3.2 is a nice=20

upgrade, as well, with various improvements and added slickness.  ;)

        Enough OT for now...

=2D-=20

// Carl Hudkins :: Jabber  address@hidden :: PGP 50238D9E

//

//               =3D=3D]  What would Jeeves do?  [=3D=3D

//=20

//                            (X-Spam-To: address@hidden)