pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Pan doesn't fit on my screen (mandrake linux 9.1)

From: Bear Tooth
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Pan doesn't fit on my screen (mandrake linux 9.1)
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 17:45:19 -0500

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 14:46:58 +0100, Toby A Inkster wrote:

> Sounds like your dpi setting may be screwed.
>
>       GNOME Control Center >> Fonts >> Details >> Resolution.
>
> Should be set to about 96 dots per inch judging from your screen size.

Weird. Clicking on CC in Main Menu > Preferences gets me a whole great
hulking window with its files, one being CC; but clicking or double
clicking that never does anything but duplicate the window it's already in!

--
Beartooth Autodidact <id est karhunhammas (at) lserv dot com>
antiquated sclerotic sub-technoid, trying to learn linux