pan-users

[Pan-users] When is a read note not marked read.

From: Bruce Bowler
Subject: [Pan-users] When is a read note not marked read.
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 14:14:19 -0500

I have a server set up that when I read an article, the article doesn't
get marked as read.  What might cause this strange behaviour?  Is it
dependant on some headers being present that might not be?  Does it
depend on the port?  The server in question is a first pass at a new sort
of server that might not have all the headers available and uses a
non-standard news port.  The server also requires authentication, in the
event that changes things.

I will provide server info off list to any of the developers who might be
interested in diagnosing the problem.

Thanks,
Bruce

--
Bruce Bowler        | Behind every great man is a woman with nothing to