pan-users

[Pan-users] filter query

From: Rodney D. Myers
Subject: [Pan-users] filter query
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 07:46:46 -0800

I've searched through the archives and did not see anything similar, so
here goes.

I'm trying to filter a series of groups that I read, but has a large
amount of SPAM/CRUD.. 90% of the spam I am trying to filter out is less
than 50 lines.

How would I go about creating a filter for this?

I've tried the menu driven "filter/score" maker "Tools -> Edit Score",
but none of my entries seem to be functioning in the specified groups,
or any of the groups period.

Thanks

--
Rodney D. Myers <address@hidden>        Registered Linux User #96112