pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Sorting threads to indicate recent activity

From: Dr. Beverly Crusher
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Sorting threads to indicate recent activity
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 01:24:36 -0500

On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 08:21:36 -0700, Duncan wrote:

> I don't believe that's directly possible, no.  However, I've assigned a
> shortcut key (r) to the read-post filter, here, so I can toggle it at
> will.  I find this quite useful, as I generally do NOT view read articles,
> but if I need some removed context, I can simply toggle to view read view,
> look up whatever context I needed, reply as needed, then turn view read
> posts off again, with a single stroke of the "r" key.
>
> That isn't what you want, but it might work, and does, here.

Thanks; this will suffice for the time being :)

That said, would it be acceptable to place this into bugzilla as a
wishlist item?  No other newsreaders of which I'm aware (that's probably
not saying too much) can sort threads as I have indicated, and I suspect
this would be of some use to others as well.

Thanks for your reply!