pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Is there a way to download XXXX headers from a heavy tra

From: Phillip Pi
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Is there a way to download XXXX headers from a heavy traffic newsgroup?
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 05:28:44 -0800 (PST)

Thanks!!!! I wonder how I missed that!
--
   "I do not believe that the Great Society is the ordered, changeless
 and sterile battalion of the ants. It is the excitement of becoming--
 always becoming, trying, probing, falling, resting and trying again--
   but always trying and always gaining. In each generation--with toil
and tears--we have had to earn our heritage again." --Lyndon B.Johnson
  /\___/\
 / /\ /\ \        Phillip Pi (Ant); The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx
   \ _ /          E-mail: address@hidden or address@hidden
    ( )         Remove ANT if replying by e-mail through mailing list.