pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan 0.13.4 & mandrake 9.2

From: bosmarmot Uses Linux
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan 0.13.4 & mandrake 9.2
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 03:50:47 +0800

Hey group,

I use Pan since version 0.7 or so.
Now I got 0.13.4, supplied by Mandrake 9.1 RC2.

On my ISP, we can download binary files with the extention .bn.
The problem is that when I try to download the file with that extention in
0.13.4 , that those files are not saved on my
disk.

I never had any problems when I was using an older linux distro (which used
gnome1.x), because I could install pan
version 0.11.4, who didn't seem to have that problem.

Now, how can I set wether he should save that file or not?

I've checked almost everywhere I think, and 0.11.4 installation could not be
completed, since I now have gnome2,
and there's only a 0.11.4 version for gnome 1.4...

Can someone help me out ??

Thx in advance!!

Kindest regards,

Bram