pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan Installation Problem

From: Edith Gross
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan Installation Problem
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 10:05:14 +0200

I am going to install the latest version of Pan and it the usual nicgthmare. I
have to reinstall virtually everything as the new Pan needs the very latest
versions of other packages.

I hope I have installed the latest version of gtk.
Then I downloaded libxml ...25 (the latest package) and installed it with
./configure, make and make install.

But Pan cannot find libxml. What should I do? Can anybody help a poor soul?

TIA,
E.G.

Yahoo! präsentiert als offizieller Sponsor das Fußball-Highlight des
Jahres: - http://www.FIFAworldcup.com