pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan on OS X / Jaguar

From: Bob Koss
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan on OS X / Jaguar
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 16:16:43 -0400

On 9/27/02 9:04 AM, "Max Horn" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Pan compiles just fine over here. What errors do you get exactly?
> What versions of the stuff are you using exactly?

I'm running OS X 10.2.1. I have a fresh install of Fink.

If I use Fink to install Pan (0.12), it fails because none of the mirrors
seem to have orbit-0.5.17.

If I build from source (0.13), it fails during make with the following
error:

Making all in xpm
make[3]: *** No rule to make target `icon_filter_only_attachments.png',
needed by `pan-pixbufs-internal.h'.  Stop.
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
[powerbook:rskoss/Downloads/pan-0.13.0] rskoss#

If I build from CVS, it fails because I don't have gnome-autogen.sh, which I
believe is in the gnome-libs-dev package, which depends upon orbit, and I'm
back to where I started.

Can you get me out of this vicious cycle?

--
Robert Koss, Ph.D.     | Training, Mentoring, Contract Development
Senior Consultant      | Object Oriented Design, C++, Java