pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] post warnings

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] post warnings
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 13:41:17 -0700

>>> is there anyway to turn off the warnings when posting?

>> Yes, you can rebuild Pan and remove the calls to message_check().
>> Other than that, no.  The warnings are there for a good reason.

> So no plans for a gui option for this?

I guess if someone could come up with a convincing reason to allow
the warnings to be disabled, I would do it.

Usually the opposing viewpoint is along the lines of ``If I want to
post with a 40-line, 120-column signature, that's nobody's business
but mine'', which IMO is not persuasive. :)

cheers,
Charles