pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] some thoughts for a wishlist entry

From: Gollum
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] some thoughts for a wishlist entry
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 02:30:59 +0200

Francesco Lamonica wrote:
> 1) add a filter to highlight *groups* in which there are new
> messages in watched threads

The following filters would also be useful:
I.   Watched threads with unread articles
II.  Threads with unread replies to own articles
III. Threads with new replies to own articles
IV.  Threads satisfying either I or II

II, III and IV are currently impossible to set via the Filter menu
(nor the custom filter menu, had the custom filters actually been
available in the Filter menu).  It's not possible to set up
filtering for (threads with) own articles where the _followups_
satisfy certain conditions.

Personally, I find it more useful to filter for unread
articles than new articles.

Whether these filters are available only in the Filter menu, or
also as buttons, is not so important to me, as long as I won't
have to toggle more than one option.