pan-users

[Pan-users] does anybody know what this means?

From: lenny bruce
Subject: [Pan-users] does anybody know what this means?
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 16:52:12 -0700

** (pan:27632): WARNING **: Couldn't load font "Sans 10" falling back to "Sans 10" ** (pan:27632): WARNING **: Couldn't load font "Sans 10" falling back to "Sans 10"
** (pan:27632): WARNING **: All font failbacks failed!!!!

I even have some nice fonts loaded with xfontpath
and all my other programs use them

what does Pan want?

How can I search the net for a font called "Sans" 10?
half the fonts out there are sans-serif

How can I search the net for songs by the band "Live"?
every band plays live and has live tracks

I've looked everywhere including Pan's own website
and I can't find what this program wants in order function.

HELP!

I believe it's missing some meaningful preferences
but no useful documentation about a config file was included

--
lenny bruce                        I am not a comedian,
address@hidden      I am Lenny Bruce.