pan-users

[Pan-users] Small UI issue under KDE 3.0.3

From: John J. LeMay Jr.
Subject: [Pan-users] Small UI issue under KDE 3.0.3
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 16:16:20 -0400

I haven't noticed this listed before, so I thought I'd mention it. Under KDE
3.0.3 (possibly others, don't know - I just installed KDE fresh from RPM using
3.0.3) with Pan 0.13.0 the cursor becomes an "X" when selecting items in drop
down lists.

Obviously just a cosmetic issue since the lists still work (I can still select
Subscribed, All, New, or Folders for example), but thought I'd mention it
anyhow.

--
John LeMay
Senior Enterprise Consultant