pan-users

RE: [Pan-users] Why doesn't Pan download articles?

From: Gorwood, Steve
Subject: RE: [Pan-users] Why doesn't Pan download articles?
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 07:17:48 -0500

I had a similar problem and tracked it down to this:

My news provider had a limit on the number of connections.  If I
requested more than (in my case) 2 connections, the task would
be queued, but the news server would not respond.  Pan got very
confused and I normally had to shut it down and restart to
get it to behave properly.

Try to restart Pan do things one at a time (i.e., keep the task
list to one item) and see if this helps.

Regards,
Steven Gorwood