pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Keeping Pan alive?

From: Dominique Dumont
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Keeping Pan alive?
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2021 18:55:46 +0200

Hi

On Sunday, 13 June 2021 15:22:31 CEST Detlef Graef wrote:
> it seems that nobody from the Gnome project is taking care about Pan at
> least at the moment. Maybe this will change in the future, but I don't know.

Good news. I've reached out to Gnome admins and I now have developer access to
pan repository.

That said, I've not seriously programmed in C++ for 25 years and I currently
don't have much available time. So don't expect a revolution. But I will
review and merge MR provided I can understand them. I'll also cut a release
from time to time.

All the best

Dod