pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Unsubscribing not working - 0.140

From: Duncan
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 10:25:25 +0000 (UTC)

Jim Henderson posted on Sun, 22 Dec 2013 22:32:58 +0000 as excerpted:

> On Sun, 22 Dec 2013 22:14:52 +0000, Jim Henderson wrote:
>
>> Unsubscribing sometimes removes the group from the list, but sometimes
>> it just moves it to another position in the list.
>
> Just checked with the latest git pull, and it still is doing it.

FWIW I've not seen the problem, but then again, I don't tend to
unsubscribe (or for that matter subscribe, either) groups very often, so
it's unlikely I'd run into it.  I'll have to try it one of these days.

(But not today; today's ACA aka Obamacare insurance coverage signup
deadline for January coverage, and while I finally had some time off last
week which I used to work on it, I still have to finish up, so that's top
of my list, today.  This will be the first time I've actually been able
to afford proper health insurance since I came of age and my folks'
insurance dropped me, so it's a big deal!)