pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] @ b2069b3c8b680, working well (Re: ANN: SSL Support)

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] @ b2069b3c8b680, working well (Re: ANN: SSL Support)
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 09:14:37 +0000 (UTC)

Heinrich Müller posted on Wed, 16 Nov 2011 08:46:12 +0000 as excerpted:

> Am Wed, 16 Nov 2011 08:04:11 +0100 schrieb Heinrich Mueller:
>
>> Am 16.11.2011 07:11, schrieb Duncan:
>>> Sound like fun? =:^)
>> Yeah, no problem. Good idea :D
>
> Done.

Wow!  I think I took more time writing up the explanation and request than
you did implementing it!  I guess that means I was correct on the "easy"
bit. =:^)

Testing it as soon as I restart pan; let's save this to drafts, first...

Tested!  Quit pan and deleted the certs dir, restarted, hit the get
headers in subscribed groups button, got the cert prompt, OKed it, and...

No more segfaulted pan! =:^)

On checking the new dir perms, it appears to have kept the "strange" umask
I had for group, too, just as I suggested it probably should, only
altering user perms. =:^)