pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] ANN: SSL Support

From: Heinrich Müller
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] ANN: SSL Support
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 08:51:08 +0000 (UTC)

Am Wed, 09 Nov 2011 02:49:13 +0000 schrieb SciFi:

> Hi,
>
> Tonight I did a fresh git-clone of your master branch at cefc477
> so I could try your ssl+cert code.
>
> No-worky for me.  ;(

Thanks for the gdb output, i could reconstruct the error here.
I investigated a bit and it turned out to having been a race condition
caused by use of the gtk thread outside the main loop.
Should be fixed, at least I couldn't reproduce the error here.
Feel free to drop me a line on success/failure.

Cheers.