pan-devel

[Pan-devel] post-ui.cc - Where is the context menu created?

From: Robert Kochem
Subject: [Pan-devel] post-ui.cc - Where is the context menu created?
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 13:16:35 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I am trying to make myself familiar with the Pan2 source code.
I am trying to figure out where in gui/post-ui.cc the popupmenu is created
and where it is populated with the installed spellchecker languages.

I try to fix the bug that internally always English is applied as
spellchecker language on the text but in the context menu always the first
language is selected.

Can somebody help me?

Robert