pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Compiling Pan on Windows?

From: Jeremy Elliott
Subject: [Pan-devel] Compiling Pan on Windows?
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 09:41:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there, I'm interested in trying to compile Pan on Windows. I'm currently
using Windows 7 x64, but I'm being careful (where appropriate) to do everything
with 32-bit software.

Anyway, I've been following the directions in README.mingw, and so far,
everything seems to be going OK, except that for some reason, some part of
GMIME is still attempting to compile with GPG encryption, so it's failing with
an error of me not having "sys/ioctl.h"

Since I've followed all the directions in the readme, I'm not sure where to go
next. Any ideas?

~Jeremy