pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Ping K.Haley: latest testing branch updates, I get compiler

From: SciFi
Subject: [Pan-devel] Ping K.Haley: latest testing branch updates, I get compiler error in post-ui.cc line 742: ‘_c lose’ not declared.
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 10:48:09 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

Just on a whim I thought I would scan the lostcoder activity and do a
git-pull for the latest changes there on the testing branch.

Now I am getting a compiler error:
> post-ui.cc: In member function ‘void pan::PostUI::spawn_editor()’:
> post-ui.cc:742: error: ‘_close’ was not declared in this scope
Using Apple gcc-4.2.1 build 5577 under MacOSX 10.5.8.
I wonder if we need to #include this def?  I do not know much about
c++ itself, I can do C mainly.

Just for grins, I also added a note on the github site about this, directly
on the post-ui.cc module same line, wondering if anyone else can see that
little quip I put there.  ;)

Thanks.