pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Charles, are you around?

From: K. Haley
Subject: [Pan-devel] Charles, are you around?
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 00:33:41 -0700

This is just to let you know that I've added several branched to my
repository containing of my patches.  It would be easiest to apply them
by pulling from my repo.  Here is the list of branches.

integration -- all patches applied to latest gnome/master
gmime -- updated & cleaned up version of 2.4 integration
sec -- security patch
editor -- prevent external editor from blocking pan
mem -- my patches for reducing / speeding up memory
mb_space -- fix problem relating to folding messages with multi-byte spaces

git://github.com/lostcoder/pan2.git

Hope you had a nice holiday.