pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Re: unable to compile from source

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: [Pan-devel] Re: unable to compile from source
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 14:11:50 +0000 (UTC)

tomspur-rxtnV0ftBwyoClj4AeEUq9i2O/JbrIOy написа:

> I just tried to compile from source, but had no success. Here is the
> output from ./autogen.sh:

Note that you don't need to regenerate the build system if you are
building from the distributed tarball.  You only have to do that if you
do a Subversion checkout of Pan (or if you modify configure.in/
Makefile.am's for some reason).

> configure.in:54: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PATH_GTK_2_0

You are missing $(prefix)/aclocal/gtk-2.0.m4, where this macro is
defined.  This file is distributed with GTK+.  You might need to install
libtk2.0-dev (or devel, etc. -- package names are distribution specific).