pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Re: How is development going?

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-devel] Re: How is development going?
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 23:17:53 +0000 (UTC)

On Wed, 21 May 2008 22:20:59 +0900, Ben Bullock wrote:
> I'm not suggesting being a second developer, but I've already begun to
> hack on my own version
> of Pan - essentially a one-man branch of it. Today I removed three bugs,
> two of which I'd reported on the bugzilla.gnome.org...

I'm very happy to hear it.  Several of us here would be pleased to test
any patches you come up with.  I'm not a good programmer but I have looked
a bit at the code in places where I knew there was a problem.  I certainly
don't know the whole program because I'd need to learn gtk and that gives
me a headache :o)

Anyway, you can always ask for opinions here -- you may get lucky and
get a helpful reply.  Or not.