pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Adding host and port in errors

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Adding host and port in errors
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 20:27:39 -0600

Guilhem Bonnefille wrote:

In order to help me understanding what's going wrong, I improved some
error reporting. I added the host and port on them.

How should I submit the patch? Should I open a ticket? Or simply
putting it on this list (4kb plain and 1kb compressed)? Or should I
host it on my personnal site?

Open up a ticket and add the patch as an attachment to the ticket.

It's got a much better chance of being accepted into 1.0 if it
doesn't break any translation strings or add new ones.

Charles