pan-devel

[Pan-devel] bug: expired articles marked as unread

From: K. Haley
Subject: [Pan-devel] bug: expired articles marked as unread
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 18:34:37 -0600

There's a bug in xover.cc that marks all expired articles as unread when
the overviews are retrieved.  The bug is in set_xover_low line 210.  It
should be

    rgs->_read.mark_range (0, low, true);

Also the filter cached button has the wrong help text, it says "Match
Only Unread".

Any chance we can override pan multipart guessing?  I mean pan will
never be able to correctly guess all single part binaries.  When
multiple files are posted sometimes the file sequence is first,
sometimes the part sequence is first, and sometimes there is no part
number just the file number.  It would be nice if we could mark those as
single parts when pan gets it wrong.

text [f/F] filename (n/N)  guessed correctly
text [f/F] filename           guessed wrong (most common)
filename (n/N) [f/F]        guessed wrong ( rare but I have seen it)