pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Packaging GTK with PAN for windows

From: K. Haley
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Packaging GTK with PAN for windows
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 23:17:01 -0700

Third try's the charm.  Hopefully.

DPA wrote:
> So far I have not had much success with compiling Pan on Windows using
> a newer version of GTK, so I was wondering what everyone thought about
> packaging the older GTK Runtime with the PAN install?
What problems? I've haven't had any trouble compiling with 2.4, 2.6, &
2.8. Granted 2.4 & 2.6 are useless for pan on windows due to a serious
networking bug. A small patch to pan would allow it to work around the
one minor bug thats left in GLib, FYI this bug causes network activity
to stall on windows. I take it that Pan with 2.2 does work properly on
windows?