pan-devel

[Pan-devel] pan CVS leaks

From: robert mcdonald
Subject: [Pan-devel] pan CVS leaks
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 18:41:33 -0700 (PDT)

I see two memory issues in pan CVS which I'll
investigate  as time permits but someone else may have
more time to do so.

To reproduce the first:
Pick a group with some headers, watch memory increase.
Click away from that group, watch memory stay the
same.

Originally, I thought pan was caching some article
info to speed things up when I went back to that
group, but thats not the case.

To reproduce the second:
There's a memory leak which is triggered by
downloading headers. It appears to be proportional to
the number of headers downloaded.

http://farechase.yahoo.com