pan-devel

[Pan-devel] questions for devs

From: K. Haley
Subject: [Pan-devel] questions for devs
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 02:01:41 -0600

Since I haven't heard anything about the new backend api in a while I've
decided to post some of my questions here so I don't forget them ( again ).

When retreiving an article body, will the front end need to keep and
article object or will it only need msg-id & msg-sources?

When dealing with multi-parts is it the front or back end that will
collapse them into one?

Will the front end store the info for the article list or will it ask
the back end each time it's repainted?

What goes into FilterInfo?