pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Getting Started with Pan Development

From: Greg Breland
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Getting Started with Pan Development
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 01:16:12 -0500

Thanks for the pointer, I'll check it out.  I think I can minimize the
amount of work by not letting Pan run the disk space below a certain
level, say 50mb.  I'm sure I won't hard code the level and instead base
it on something more intelligent, but you get the idea.  This should
allow me to just focus on file operations in the task manager bits.