pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Another big Pan code commit

From: Pavel Zaitsev
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Another big Pan code commit
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 17:52:56 -0500

Charles Kerr wrote:

I've committed a big set of changes to attack bug #132477, excessive memory usage in large newgroups.

<snip>

Does this mean that I can load groups over 1mil articles?(around 100-150 thousand entries in the artilce listing widget) I have gig of ram, and binary groups with 2mil at least have put my machine into swap thrashing mode.
thanks,
Pavel