pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] 3rd try to send - massive 410k patch for Pan

From: Jeffrey Stedfast
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] 3rd try to send - massive 410k patch for Pan
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 01:51:04 -0400

argh. found a bug in my patch. forgot to update pan for GMime's change
in the way g_mime_message_get_message_id/set_message_id works (which
basically strips the <>'s out).

I'll attach a new patch to bugzilla tomorrow after some more testing
(pretty late here so I may have missed other things)

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast <address@hidden>